It’s time to study OET. In order to help you get into the best possible shape, we’ve made it easy to prepare for the test using the Lizz academy’s ONLINE and OFFLINE classes.
You can take advantage of a range of preparation materials developed by OET’s Education Team. You can also find OET preparation courses taught by Expert English Trainers with more than 15 years of experience in the industry.
The following resources are complimentary in with our course:
- Improve Your English 6-week challenge
- Free sample practice tests for OET on paper
- Masterclass videos explaining each of the four OET sub-tests (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- The OET blog contains searchable test tips for each sub-test.
- Official sample test books for each profession with additional tips and strategies
- OET Pulse – a study resource that shows your current English level so you can better prepare for OET
If you’re a healthcare professional planning to take OET to prove English proficiency, you’ll be thinking about how you can prepare for the test.
OET is trusted by healthcare employers, regulators and governments to ensure that healthcare professionals have the required English proficiency to provide safe and effective patient care.
There is no pass or fail for the test as the minimum acceptable level is set by organisations using the test such as healthcare boards and councils, as well as immigration agencies.
So it is important for you to undertake preparation before you take the test. For a successful outcome you need to ensure that:
- Your English language skills are at the right level
- You have the best test strategy
- You get plenty of practice
Test preparation support
Your first stop should be Lizz Academy where you will find a wide range of Training opportunities, You can access:
- Free sample practice tests for OET on paper.
- Masterclass videos explaining each of the four OET sub-tests (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- The OET blog contains searchable test tips for each subtest.
- Official sample test books for each profession with additional tips and strategies.
I have good English language skills… why do I need to prepare?
You might feel that you have good English language skills and should be able to pass OET without preparation, but candidates are assessed solely on the language produced on the test day in each of the four skill areas – listening, reading, writing, speaking.
In addition, you are tested in a specific time frame and this requires test strategy practice.
Lizz Academy provides continuous support if you aren’t achieving the results you need.
Reaching your career goals
Each year thousands of healthcare professionals take OET in 60+ countries. We take great care to prepare our candidates for an international test. Please view the success stories and testimonials from healthcare professionals who have achieved their career goals after successfully taking OET or Even IELTS. Please visit www.lizacademy.com